Our Sewing tower is for leather goods makers who need an easier way to hand-sew boxes, cases and more complex leather projects. Use the Sewing Tower to hold your work in the positions and angles that you need.
- See both sides of nearly any seam
- Sew boxes and right-angle seams
- Adjust height to optimal setting
- Adjust arms and blocks to your desired angles
- Sew difficult-to-clamp projects
- Keep all of your sewing implements together
- Clamp to nearly any work table
- Expandable to other clamps and jigs
- Right angled jig for box sewing
- Post and two arms configurable in many combinations
- Clamp can affix to surfaces up to 5 1/2” thick.
- Custom steel set screws manufactured in America
- Solid wood construction (no plywood!)
- 9” arm for tall boxes
- 3” wide tower with 5 holes for multiple height settings
500 Series Features
- Beautiful walnut solid wood construction.
- Cast aluminum clamping knobs.
- 5″ wide base.
- Hidden magnets for tools on the tower and for needles on the arms.